Just a reminder that this weekend we are hosting First Aid, CPR, and AED certification training. These are official American Red Cross certification and the certifications last for 2 years. All advisors, parents and crew members are invited to take the course.
Simply send an email to the advisors to let us know if you or your parents wish to attend. Here are the important details:
- The cost is $30 per person.
- Please pack a lunch, drinks and snacks, there will *NOT* be time to run out and pick up lunch.
- We will start accepting registration and payment at 8:00 AM and starting the class at 8:30.
- The class is expected to complete by 3:00
- It is recommended that you bring materials to take notes.
This course will complete both rank and ranger award requirements. Please be sure to send an email with your headcount or questions. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your week.